Re: [hyades-dev] Hyades - HTTP Proxy recorder

This error is displayed when the proxy recorder's local port is being used by another application.  According to your preferences, this port has been changed to 80, which is a common port used by http.  You can verify this with the command "netstat -o."

Either killing the blocking process, or changing the proxy port in preferences to an unused port (most likely 1080) will remedy this error.

-----
Jeff Nevicosi
Rational ASQ/Load Test Tooling Development
(919) 543-3657
nevicosi@xxxxxxxxxx

"Patel, Tejas G" <Tejas.Patel@xxxxxx>
Sent by: hyades-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/07/2004 02:15 AM

Please respond to
hyades-dev

<hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[hyades-dev] Hyades - HTTP Proxy recorder

Hi,

I am facing problem while recording a test through Hyades - HTTP Proxy recorder.

Actually, my machine is behind firewall. I know that Hyades doesn’t support recording through SOCKS proxy. So, I have configured my machine to use internet via HTTP proxy. But when I am starting recorder it stops recording after giving following error.

IWAT3055E Problem Binding to Socket

IWAT3040E unable to start recorder.

Reason:
  IWAT3054E Recording stopped.
  Socket already in use.

Following are my HTTP Proxy Recorder option in Eclipse.

Application to record: Internet Explorer
Test Generator: Hyades URL Test Generator
Proxy Recorder Local Port: 80

Can somebody guide me where I am going wrong?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Tejas Patel
Software Engineer