From: kdsiefke [mailto:kdsiefke@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 05 October 2004 14:59
To: jptoomey; Antony Miguel; toddmm; hoppea; eejessee; hoang.m.nguyen;
scott.schneider
Cc: hyades-dev
Subject: [hyades-dev] Hyades Execution Meeting Cancelled for Tuesday
10/5, will resume Oct. 12th

I apologize for the late notice, but I need to cancel today's execution
meeting due to conflict that came up this morning for me.  I will defer
the agenda for today (discuss R3.2 and 3.3 features and review
priorities) until next week.   If you have any additional agenda items
for execution to be discussed for next week please let me know.

Thanks,
Kent

Kent Siefkes
Rational Software