[hyades-dev] Hyades Execution Meeting Cancelled for Tuesday 10/5, will resume Oct. 12th

I apologize for the late notice, but I need to cancel today's execution meeting due to conflict that came up this morning for me.  I will defer the agenda for today (discuss R3.2 and 3.3 features and review priorities) until next week.   If you have any additional agenda items for execution to be discussed for next week please let me know.

Thanks,
Kent

Kent Siefkes
Rational Software