[hyades-dev] performance of hyades profiling

Hi,
I'm trying to profile a standalone java application whith Hyades. This
application counts the words of a file using different implementation.
When I execute this application without profiling it takes about 5
seconds. When I execute it with profiling agent (locally or remotly) it
takes about 20 seconds. I have unchecked the instance level information
and I have set correct filters.
I use :  - Hyades and RAC version 3.0.1
	 - SUN JVM 1.4.2
	 - Eclipse 3.0

Have I done something wrong?
Have you some informations about the impact of Hyades profiling tool on
the SUT?

Regards
--
Sebastien Mathy