From: awagle [mailto:awagle@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 30 September 2004 19:11
To: hyades-dev
Subject: [hyades-dev] A newbie question !!

Hi,

            I have just downloaded haydes plugin and was trying to get
to working in my environment.

            I m running JBoss 3.2.5 on win xp-pro and I have my ear file
which contains 4 wars deployed on this server.

            Can someone explain approach I should take to profile this
app ?

            Documentation clearly lacks an App server specific tweaks.

            Thx in advance.

Atul

Back to the top