Re: [hyades-dev] Published Draft of Hyades 3+ features list

On Friday, 09/24/2004 at 08:33 AST, Nellie Chau <nelliec@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<snip>
>         There is a template for the requirement description which you can check
> out from CVS:
>         hyades-home/docs/unapproveddrafts/project
> info/plans/3+/features/hf_<bugzilla_number>.html
<snip>

There's a problem with the way the template and CVS interacts with www.eclipse.org: The last updated field doesn't in fact represent the last update. I guess the eclipse web server is copying the files out of CVS each time you view the page, so document.lastModified ends up reflecting "last viewed", which isn't  what you want. Try it: Each time you refresh a feature page, "last update" changes.

I'm going to remove the _javascript_ from the documents I committed. Maybe someone more conversant with either _javascript_ or the eclispe web server's interaction with CVS can suggest a better alternative.

-Kim

Back to the top