[hyades-dev] Choreography group meeting + Hyades testability interface

Attached is an initial document to serve for now as the 'Hyades
Testability Interface' specification (enhancement 50076).  It basically
describes the initial stages of intergrating the choreography work into
Hyades and where things can fit in the models as external resource