[hyades-dev] java.exe in raserver serviceconfig.xml on unix

If you look at the serviceconfig.xml that gets generated by running SetConfig.sh on un*x, there's a blob o' xml that looks like this:

<Application configuration="default" executable="java.exe".../>

Presumably, this is never used by anything or we would have noticed by now. Unix JRE's generally don't include something called "java.exe". :-)

Is this a bug? e.g. Should I file it? And is the defect that it references java.exe on unix or that it is generating an (apparently) completely superfluous piece of config info?

-Kim

Kim Coleman
PurifyPlus Development
IBM Rational Software, Cupertino, CA