Re: [hyades-dev] Test Management Enhancements

Hi Jim. The current written description is all that has been formally put on paper ;-(
Joe Toomey is running with the feature at the moment and you will see discussion threads soon. The base description is targeted as a 3.1 deliverable (IE draft spec by end of Sept)

Basically we are looking at the direct support for defect and requirement resources in Eclipse (record based data) and the linking of such data with other resources so we can track object associations such as test X is related to defect Y and requirement Z. We also want to be able to address batch execution and data collection so data can be collected and reported on without having to have an active workbench in the path all the time.

Thanks for your time.
Harm Sluiman, STSM,
phone:905-413-4032   fax: 4920
cell: 416-432-9754
mailto:sluiman@xxxxxxxxxx
Admin : Gabrielle Chapman chapmaga@xxxxxxxxxx  Tie: 969-2323

"Saliba, James" <James.Saliba@xxxxxx>
Sent by: hyades-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/10/2004 05:03 PM

Please respond to
hyades-dev

<hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[hyades-dev] Test Management Enhancements

Hello,
Is there a requirements list for Test Management Enhancements?

Regards,
Jim

James A. Saliba
Architect, Development