RE: [hyades-dev] MM "Support for JUnit derivative projects such as HTTPUnit, Cactus, Abbot..."

Jim,

My team currently owns the Hyades plug-ins associated with URL testing.  I had attended the very beginning of Dominique's meeting, but had to cut out early to deal with a stop ship issue for IES before any discussion on HTTPUnit or URL Test.  So I apologize for not being there for the URL Test discussions.

All of our work on URL test has been on the load testing side, taking the original JUnit-based HTTP tests and adding an HTTP proxy recorder with SSL support, test generation improvements, multi-threaded playback, cookie, page, and SSL support for playback, and simple SVG reports for capacity and page response times.

Let's talk to see where CA has interest in contributions going forward.

Kent

Kent Siefkes
Rational Software
IBM Software Group
919-486-3233

"Saliba, James" <James.Saliba@xxxxxx>
Sent by: hyades-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/10/2004 09:50 AM

Please respond to
hyades-dev

<hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [hyades-dev] MM "Support for JUnit derivative projects such as HTTPUnit, Cactus, Abbot..."

Hello All,
CA will take the URL testing.

Regards,
Jim Saliba