[hyades-dev] URL extensions for JUnit, was: MM "Support for JUnit derivative projects such as HTTPUnit, Cactus, Abbot..."

Dominique Guilbaud Fri, 10 Sep 2004 14:37:42 +0200
>> - Candidates:
>>         - URL Testing: HTTPUnit - HTMLUnit - jWebUnit

Russell Gold Fri, 10 Sep 2004 09:35:24 -0400
> I should point out that jWebUnit is a wrapper on top of HttpUnit -
> it convenience methods to simplify common tasks, but does not give
> access to the full functionality of the underlying library.

Thought I'd pass this along:

"Ilja Preuss" Wed Sep 8, 2004  12:12 pm
>> Actually Johannes Link is working on XHTMLUnit which [tests page
>> validity] (and more, of course). Hopefully it will appear on Source
>> Forge soon.

"Johannes Link" Thu, 09 Sep 2004 10:09:39 -0000
> The project is currently in review by SF staff. It will hopefully be
> online in 2 or 3 days...

Note that Link is author (with Peter Fröhlich) of _Unit Testing in
Java_ et al.

Back to the top