[hyades-dev] Re: Task "Support for JUnit derivative projects such as HTTPUnit, Cactus, Abbot ?"

Kanwaljit Singh Mon, 6 Sep 2004 06:17:35 +0200
> Is there some reference documents available which I could have a
> look at to get some background on the topic.

Regarding the 3 projects mentioned: all are OSS, so consult their
web roots

http://sourceforge.net/projects/httpunit
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/index.html
http://sourceforge.net/projects/abbot

For a broader overview of known JUnit extensions:
http://www.junit.org/news/extension/index.htm

Regarding HTTPUnit vs HTMLUnit, jWebUnit, etc:
this is a perennial topic on
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/junit/messages

Regarding in-container servlet testing:
http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=28248
(IIRC Cactus also supports mock/out-of-container testing.)

Regarding Java GUI testing: