Re: [hyades-dev] HCE Versioning Support Proposal

Do all the versionable components also implement the "variable" system? If
so, I think the version information should come from a variable, just like
other properties. No need for a separate interface ("Versionable") and a
command just for this one property.

If the components besides agents don't have to implement the "variable"
system, why not? Don't they have properties you might want to query, and
behaviors you might want to control? I think we might have to extend the
variable system to each component, not just agents. Remember, it's also
our "properties" system.

-- Allan Pratt, apratt@xxxxxxxxxx
Rational software division of IBM

"Nguyen, Hoang M" <hoang.m.nguyen@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: hyades-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
08/31/2004 05:15 AM
Please respond to
hyades-dev

<hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[hyades-dev] HCE Versioning Support Proposal

Hello all,

In following up to Kim and Allan?s comments on versioning support of the
current HCE,
I wrote up the formal spec on how the next HCE will support versioning.

All inputs and comments are welcome and appreciated.

Regards,
 [attachment "Hyades_Versioning_Support.pdf" deleted by Allan K
Pratt/Cupertino/IBM]

Back to the top