[hyades-dev] Marketing Communications Group - call for participation

The Test and Performance Tools Platform (TPTP) project would like to
constitute a group whose responsibilities lie in the design and
coordination of a marketing communications strategy for the project as a
whole.

This group will be organized according to Eclipse rules as if it were a
development group, with a lead committer plus additional committers and
contributors. This email is to request participation from individuals
from contributing organisations to the TPTP project, as well as other
interested parties.

For information, I have attached a document containing the group's terms
of reference.

The group meetings will be scheduled at, or around, 5pm BST (6pm CET,
12pm EDT, 9am PDT).  It is suggested that the meetings are held on
Thursday to avoid conflicts with the Eclipse marketing and PR team calls
which take place on Tuesdays and Wednesdays each week.  Please let me
know if you would like to participate in the TPTP marketing
communications group meetings, and indicate whether or not the proposed
day and time are convenient for you.

I will distribute a standing agenda to this mailing list and the TPTP
newsgroup shortly.

Best regards,

Melanie Woods
Scapa Technologies