[hyades-dev] Agent to Agent communication

Attached is a fragment describing two possible ways to establish direct communications between two agents.

I’ve described two ways: one using named pipes and one using sockets.  The named pipe has the advantage that it would allow the agent to use the same mechanism to process commands coming directly from other agents that it uses when the commands are coming through the HCE.  The disadvantage of the pipe connection is that it is not secure.  The socket connection allows us to add security, and it will be reusable in the future if we ever want to communicate directly with agents on other machines.  The disadvantage of the socket connection is that it is a heavier solution.

Take a look at this and let me know what you think.

-Andy