[hyades-dev] Bound agents

Here is the section I intend to add to the Hyades Protocol Specification document to describe bound agents.  I’ll be adding this to the Agent Manager Interface section, just above the subsection on reference counting.  As mentioned previously, I would like to limit review to additions to that document, so I am sending this out by itself.  When all the amendments are finished, I will resend the whole document.

In the mean time, if you could take a quick look at this document and let me know what you think, I’d appreciate it.

-Andy