[hyades-dev] Hyades Base Agent & Collector Interface Specification - Version 0.5

Attaching Hyades Base Agent & Collector Interface
specification version 0.5. I do not mean to overwhelm you with several versions
of the document but I think it would be efficient to review this version in
tomorrow's meeting as several unnecessary commands are deleted (based on
our review, Allan and Luc's comments). My apologies for late posting.

Thanks
Vishnu

 <<Hyades Base Agent Framework 0.5.doc>>