RE: [hyades-dev] HCE Protocol Layer 2: Agent Interface

Luc,

My response to Allan's comments addresses some of the concerns
raised by you.  Here are some more.

Get Agent ID - I am removing this one.

CID_AGENT_RESET - There could be a scenario where a client will configure and
use the agent for some time and leave it idle before using it again with different configuration.
Or it could be another client that will start to use an existing agent. So, it could be easy
if we reset the configuration of the agent.

CID_AGENT_GET_INTERFACES & CID_AGENT_INTERFACES_SUPPORTED - Actually I am removing
the whole query interface as these are already available in agent manager interface (as you mentioned).

CID_AGENT_ADD_PROPRIETARY_EVENTS_LISTENER &
CID_COLLECTOR_EVENT_PROPRIETARY - We should define how to use these commands (let us review tomorrow)

Thanks for taking time reviewing the document and sending your comments.

Rgds
Vishnu
Intel Corporation