[hyades-dev] a 3.0.2 stream

Folks, I heard earlier this week that the current adoption plans of most products will not be looking to pick up a feature release of Hyades for some time. Perhaps mid next year (GA wize) This implies a higher potential need for a no upgrade required fix release after 3.0.1. I should have realized this before, but before we get too far down the road with fixes that are after 3.0.1 going into HEAD which is 3.1, we need to get prepared to migrate those fixes into a 3.0.2 stream.
We can discuss this at the next commiters call.

Thanks for your time.
Harm Sluiman, STSM,
phone:905-413-4032   fax: 4920
cell: 416-432-9754