Re: [hyades-dev] Committer Approval Requested for a 3.0.1. Defect Fix - Bugzilla 70537

I approve this fix.

Richard K. Duggan
Problem Determination Enablement
IBM Toronto Laboratory
External: 905-413-2396
Internal: 969-2396

             Kent D Siefkes
             <kdsiefke@xxxxxx.
             Sent by:                  hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             hyades-dev-admin@                                          cc
             eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [hyades-dev] Committer Approval
             07/27/2004 12:14          Requested for a 3.0.1. Defect Fix
             PM                        -  Bugzilla 70537

             Please respond to
                hyades-dev

The TVT defect below was not reviewed in the Monday committer's call (the
target was set inappropriately so it didn't appear in the query).  The
resource file only fix was trivial and inadvertently resolved on the 3.0.1
branch due to an internal communication error, along with 2 other TVT
defects for URL Test that were explicitly approved for 3.0.1. check-in on
Monday.
|-----+-------+------+----+---------+-----------------------------------|
| 7053| All   | Norma| New| Hyades.h| TVT3.0:  Hyades Preferences       |
| 7   |       |   l  |    | ttp     | duplicated mnemonics              |

I'm asking for Hyades committer approval for this defect fix.  No response
within 24 hours indicates silent approval.

If there is an objection within 24 hours, we'll retract the defect fix
immediately, so that it is not included in the Friday (7/30) build intended
for dropping to IES next week.

I apologize for the procedural mixup.

Kent

Back to the top