Re: [hyades-dev] Hyades Features restructuring

Well I would rather say this is being driven by the partitioning we know based on current product packaging requirements ;-)

Your proposal would be covered. To understand how eclipse "features" work you will need to understand that feature of eclipse. It is in effect a less granular grouping of plugins than plugins themselves, and is linked to the update manager capabilities.

All new plugins will be sorted out at that time. This is a pretty granular, and flexible configuration.

Thanks for your time.
Harm Sluiman, STSM,
phone:905-413-4032   fax: 4920
cell: 416-432-9754