[hyades-dev] Hyades Protocol Specification

1. Are there any specifications available as to how an agent sends data back
to a client (be it through the Hyades framework or to an external client).
I've been looking through the docs available, but I couldn't find any
reference to this. I realize this might be different depending on type of
agent, but if agents are 'pluggable', there should be a common protocol
defined for data transfer.

2. Will the existing way to send messages to an attached client be kept?
Right now there is the the "sendMessageToAttachedClient(String message, long
contextId)" which piggy-backs onto the CustomCommand. If this mechanism is
kept, it would be desirable to be more granular by also giving a message
type, which could be custom defined by the creator of the agent and
corresponding client piece. Message type could follow the naming conventions
for the interfaces, i.e. a group specific id (ex: HII_COMPUWARE_MASK) and
subtypes defined in a proprietary file.

Luc

and then destroy it.

Back to the top