[hyades-dev] Frank McGrath is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  07/05/2004 and will not return until
07/26/2004.

I will be out of the office from July 5 and will not return until July 26.

I will not have access to email or voicemail. Please contact the following
folks for any questions or issues you might have:

Functional Tester/XDE Tester/RobotJ technical issues: Bill Tobin or Mark
Metheny

Management issues - Robert Cohn (from  July 6 through July 18)
            - Kourken Aroyan after July 19.

If all else fails, try Kent Siefkes

Back to the top