[hyades-dev] Hyades Execution Meeting Cancelled for Tuesday 6/29 and 7/6

< I apologize for not sending this out earlier (like before the meeting time), but the meeting had dropped off my calendar to remind me! >

There are no agenda items so Tuesday's execution meeting is canceled this week and I'll be on vacation next week.  I anticipate reconvening weekly meetings July 13th, but if you have any agenda items for execution to be discussed before then please let me know.

Kent

Back to the top