[hyades-dev] Hyades Committer call - 14 June 04 -MINUTES

Attendees: Antony, Eugene, Harm, Joe, Kathryn, Kent, Nellie, Richard, Rob

Builds/Schedule
- Hyades 3.0 M10
- Question of Eclipse RC timings:
- RC2 = June 11
- RC3 = June 18
- RC4 = June 25 (GM driver)
- Hyades drop this week (June 17) will be declared as our GA candidate driver, in sync with Eclipse RC3
- Candidate driver will be built tomorrow - Qiyan to send note by EOD
- Teams should test on this, until EOD Wednesday, June 16
- All Committers satisfied with declaring this Hyades as the 3.0 GA? Yes... however, some concerns about the products

- Hyades 3.0.1
- Expect to split a 3.0.1 stream w/in next couple of days - wait for Harm's go-ahead before declaring this stream open for checking fixes in
- We will consider those defects currently targeted for 3.0.1 in Bugzilla as the first candidate fixes to be reviewed for approval

- This call will remain on Mondays; notify Harm of any upcoming national holidays on Mondays, so he can reschedule the meeting, as appropriate

Defects
- 66239 - 3.0.1 - Richard: required by a group extending our work in Hyades (not Hyades core); propose move to 3.0.1
- 66383 - possibly M10 - Richard: some regression in past couple of weeks; major issue, but occurs 'in the corner'; occurring when cleaning up when exiting JVM (when we're silent & RAC is not running); no fix in hand yet, but could be simple (setting a pointer to <null> at creation time?); Richard expects to know fix by today & update Harm by EOD; possibly candidate for 3.0.1
- 66515 - M10 - Eugene: date/time issue, failing on validation; fix (one-line) & unit test done, so can drop today & regression test tomorrow
- 66710 - possibly M10 - Richard: access exception; no fix in hand yet; everything works on zOS except agents written in Java (Hyades file importing?); PII agent works, but nothing else; consider changing sev to 'blocking'; update Harm throughout the day
- 66221 - possibly M10 - Joe: missing icon (wasn't requested); Bianca has an icon, but it must come from media; keep as 3.0.1, unless can get icon from media by tomorrow; Eugene to send DB to Joe for using to request icon from media (Kimberly Peter)
- 66223 - possibly M10 - Joe: mark as dup (65697) - Eclipse defect -- targeted for Eclipse 3.0 RC2 (June 11) -- if truly M10, then we don't need to fix this one; change target to M10; when we pick up RC2, Joe will verify the Eclipse fix covered this, as well
- 66351 - 3.0.1 - Kent: in M9, timed events was added as new event type; they do not get loaded in the model; possibly not checked-in; can wait till 3.0.1; Kent has work-around; increase sev, re-target to 3.0.1; needs explicit test case
- 66408 - M10 - Nellie: need confirmation of proposed fix; can go in today
- 66523 - M10 - Nellie: on web (not driver), so can go in anytime
- 65989 - future - Kent: may apply to all test types; definitely not M10; minor usability issue; should re-target to future

* END *

Back to the top