[hyades-dev] Re: Executing (Perl/C++) on Hyades

Sreedhara

Hyades documentation is always weak, but  in principle you should be able to execute stuff through the test harness. Joe Toomey IBM/Rational may be able to help.  The guys at SAP have some experience of doing this kind of integration too.  I'm posting to hyades-dev.  Hopefully someone will pick up on it.

Mike

Narayanaswamy, Sreedhara wrote:
Hello Mike,

I had posted the following question on Hyades newsgroup, but I didn’t get any answer.
Do you have any information on this?

I installed Hyades/Eclipse & was trying to check the documentation & also
browsing through the newsgroup to see if there was any documentation on
How to setup any test interface environment in Hyades to execute Perl or
C++ test automation.

Sreedhara Narayanaswamy
Research & Development, AllFusion Development Developer Tools
Computer Associates International, Inc
Plano, TX-75024-3106  ( 214-473-1388 Ê 214-473-1168