RE: [hyades-dev] Hyades icons

Certainly, I will send you a copy once I have them all. I'm not sure at what level the icons were raised; the media design team was working on these even before I inquired about it.

Thanks,
Curtis d'Entremont
Problem Determination Tools
IBM Toronto Lab

Phone: (905) 413-5754
E-Mail: curtispd@xxxxxxxxxx

Melanie.Woods@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: hyades-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/01/2004 02:17 PM

Please respond to
hyades-dev

hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
RE: [hyades-dev] Hyades icons

Hi,

I have to say that, even though I am certain these new and updated icons
will work well, I would have expected this issue to be raised at the
Hyades project level and the PMC level, subsequently. I am not aware
that the Hyades planning group has been advised of the requirement for
updated icons.

I am also unsure whether the Eclipse marketing committee should be asked
to approve these, as it's not a subject that is raised very often. As I
represent Hyades at the marketing committee meetings, I would be willing
to take these updated icons to the committee to seek this approval, if
required.

Could you, Curtis, or the component owners, please send me a copy of
these when available?

Thanks and regards,
Melanie

Melanie Woods