[hyades-dev] Commiter vote required for M10 check-in

The following M10 defect require Committer's approval: (I vote YES)

Target drop date to cvs:        May 27 afternoon EST

Target candidate drop:        June 3(pass 3)

Defect:
bugzilla_58623 -- Extend source access capabilities

Rationale:

This is just a convenience method to avoid code duplication. The Toulouse team needs to be able to get an IFile from an EObject (source lookup), but without any UI popups. We already provide this functionality except we don't return the IFile, we just show the source. New method returns an IFile.

Risk Assessment:

No API change. User should see no difference.
Low risk change.

Thanks.
Eugene Chan
IBM Toronto Laboratory