[hyades-dev] Jeff R Robbins/Raleigh/IBM is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting 05/14/2004 and will not return until 05/24/2004.

Hello,

I am traveling, with very limited email access.

If you need assistance with using a Rational Test product, please contact Rational Technical Support at 1-800-IBM-SERV.

If you are a member of Rational Technical Support and would require ASQG assistance in answering customer questions or supporting a Rational Test product, please enter an escalation in the RATLC database.

If you urgently need to reach me specifically, please call me on my mobile phone at 919-349-8722.

Thanks,

Jeff Robbins

Back to the top