[hyades-dev] Hyades Test Structure

The structure I proposed last week for Hyades' testing structure appears to work aside from a bug in the nesting of JUnit TestSuites.

If anyone has any further suggestions or requirements of the testing structure please email hyades-dev today.  If not then I'll assume everyone is happy with the structure and request creation of the org.eclipse.hyades.tests plugin first thing tomorrow.  I'll also clarify this on the committer call today.

thanks

Antony

Back to the top