From: "Qiyan Li" <qiyanli@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <hyades-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 3:12 PM
Subject: Re: [hyades-dev] New Base Driver I20040506 Available

> Antony,
>
> I got the same error when I clicked on the 'Configuration Details' button,
> but the workbench seems otherwise OK.
>
> I suspect that this is related to the recent OSGI changes.  Things have
> been moved around, and all three OSGI plugins are no longer plugins but
> JARs being added to the classpath on demand.
>

> Qiyan Li
> Problem Determination Tools
> IBM Toronto Lab
>
> Internet: qiyanli@xxxxxxxxxx
> Phone: (905) 413-3812
> Tie Line: 969-3812
> Fax: (905) 413-4920
>

>              "Antony Miguel"
>              <antony.miguel@sc
>              apatech.com>                                               To
>              Sent by:                  <hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>              hyades-dev-admin@                                          cc
>              eclipse.org
>                                                                    Subject
>                                        Re: [hyades-dev] New Base Driver
>              05/07/2004 08:25          I20040506 Available
>              AM
>

>              Please respond to
>                 hyades-dev
>

> I tried these versions of the drivers but I had to revert to yesterday's
> eclipse SDK driver because I get the following error.
>
> Does anyone have the same problem / know what I might be doing wrong?
>
> Antony
>
> !SESSION May 07, 2004
> 11:54:51.880 ---------------------------------------------
> java.version=1.4.2
> java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
> BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=en_GB
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi May 07, 2004 11:54:51.880
> !MESSAGE Startup error
> !STACK 1
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>  at

org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseBundleData.generateManifest(EclipseB

> undleData.java:195)
>  at

org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseBundleData.loadManifest(EclipseBundl

> eData.java:172)
>  at

org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.CachedManifest.getManifest(CachedManifest.j

> ava:32)
>  at

org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.CachedManifest.get(CachedManifest.java:71)
>  at

org.eclipse.osgi.internal.resolver.StateBuilder.createBundleDescription(Stat

> eBuilder.java:38)
>  at

org.eclipse.osgi.internal.resolver.StateObjectFactoryImpl.createBundleDescri

> ption(StateObjectFactoryImpl.java:21)
>  at

org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseAdaptor.createStateManager(EclipseAd

> aptor.java:131)
>  at

org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.defaultadaptor.DefaultAdaptor.initialize

> (DefaultAdaptor.java:127)
>  at

org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseAdaptor.initialize(EclipseAdaptor.ja

> va:89)
>  at

org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.initialize(Framework.java

> :113)
>  at

org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.<init>(Framework.java:95)

>  at

org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.OSGi.createFramework(OSGi.java:90)
>  at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.OSGi.<init>(OSGi.java:31)
>  at

org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.startup(EclipseStarter.java:

> 204)
>  at

org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:117)

http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/I-I20040506-200405060200/eclipse

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/emf/downloads/drops/2.0/I200405060858/emf-

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/emf/downloads/drops/2.0/I200405060858/xsd-