Re: [hyades-dev] New Base Driver I20040506 Available

Antony,

I got the same error when I clicked on the 'Configuration Details' button,
but the workbench seems otherwise OK.

I suspect that this is related to the recent OSGI changes.  Things have
been moved around, and all three OSGI plugins are no longer plugins but
JARs being added to the classpath on demand.

Qiyan Li
Problem Determination Tools
IBM Toronto Lab

Internet: qiyanli@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: (905) 413-3812
Tie Line: 969-3812
Fax: (905) 413-4920

             "Antony Miguel"
             <antony.miguel@sc
             apatech.com>                                               To
             Sent by:                  <hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             hyades-dev-admin@                                          cc
             eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [hyades-dev] New Base Driver
             05/07/2004 08:25          I20040506 Available
             AM

             Please respond to
                hyades-dev

I tried these versions of the drivers but I had to revert to yesterday's
eclipse SDK driver because I get the following error.

Does anyone have the same problem / know what I might be doing wrong?

Antony

!SESSION May 07, 2004
11:54:51.880 ---------------------------------------------
java.version=1.4.2
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=en_GB
!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi May 07, 2004 11:54:51.880
!MESSAGE Startup error
!STACK 1
java.lang.NullPointerException
 at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseBundleData.generateManifest(EclipseB

undleData.java:195)
 at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseBundleData.loadManifest(EclipseBundl

eData.java:172)
 at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.CachedManifest.getManifest(CachedManifest.j

ava:32)
 at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.CachedManifest.get(CachedManifest.java:71)
 at
org.eclipse.osgi.internal.resolver.StateBuilder.createBundleDescription(Stat

eBuilder.java:38)
 at
org.eclipse.osgi.internal.resolver.StateObjectFactoryImpl.createBundleDescri

ption(StateObjectFactoryImpl.java:21)
 at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseAdaptor.createStateManager(EclipseAd

aptor.java:131)
 at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.defaultadaptor.DefaultAdaptor.initialize

(DefaultAdaptor.java:127)
 at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseAdaptor.initialize(EclipseAdaptor.ja

va:89)
 at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.initialize(Framework.java

:113)
 at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.<init>(Framework.java:95)

 at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.OSGi.createFramework(OSGi.java:90)
 at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.OSGi.<init>(OSGi.java:31)
 at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.startup(EclipseStarter.java:

204)
 at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:117)

 at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:269)
 at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:700)
 at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:684)