Re: [hyades-dev] New Base Driver I20040506 Available

I tried these versions of the drivers but I had to revert to yesterday's
eclipse SDK driver because I get the following error.

Does anyone have the same problem / know what I might be doing wrong?

Antony

!SESSION May 07, 2004
11:54:51.880 ---------------------------------------------
java.version=1.4.2
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=en_GB
!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi May 07, 2004 11:54:51.880
!MESSAGE Startup error
!STACK 1
java.lang.NullPointerException
 at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseBundleData.generateManifest(EclipseB
undleData.java:195)
 at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseBundleData.loadManifest(EclipseBundl
eData.java:172)
 at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.CachedManifest.getManifest(CachedManifest.j
ava:32)
 at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.CachedManifest.get(CachedManifest.java:71)
 at
org.eclipse.osgi.internal.resolver.StateBuilder.createBundleDescription(Stat
eBuilder.java:38)
 at
org.eclipse.osgi.internal.resolver.StateObjectFactoryImpl.createBundleDescri
ption(StateObjectFactoryImpl.java:21)
 at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseAdaptor.createStateManager(EclipseAd
aptor.java:131)
 at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.defaultadaptor.DefaultAdaptor.initialize
(DefaultAdaptor.java:127)
 at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseAdaptor.initialize(EclipseAdaptor.ja
va:89)
 at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.initialize(Framework.java
:113)
 at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.<init>(Framework.java:95)
 at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.OSGi.createFramework(OSGi.java:90)
 at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.OSGi.<init>(OSGi.java:31)
 at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.startup(EclipseStarter.java:
204)
 at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:117)
 at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:269)
 at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:700)
 at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:684)