RE: [hyades-dev] New Base Driver Available

Hi Neil,

It was a mistake on my part.  I picked the wrong link when sending the note
about the new driver.  Thanks for catching this!

Qiyan Li
Problem Determination Tools
IBM Toronto Lab

Internet: qiyanli@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: (905) 413-3812
Tie Line: 969-3812
Fax: (905) 413-4920

             Neil.Sanderson@sc
             apatech.com
             hyades-dev-admin@         hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             eclipse.org                                                cc

                                                                   Subject
             05/06/2004 11:05          RE: [hyades-dev] New Base Driver
             AM                        Available

             Please respond to
                hyades-dev

Hi Qiyan,

I've just realised that the problem was simply that your earlier email
contained a link to the latest Eclipse Platform (which doesn't include
the JDT or PDE) whereas I think what we developers really need is the
latest Eclipse SDK which I believe is this one...

http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/I-I20040428-200404281424/eclipse-SDK-I20040428-win32.zip

Guess I'm just not quite used to the concept of 'The Platform' yet.

Its not that we have dependencies on JDT as such. Its just that we
obviously need the SDK to develop.

Neil