[hyades-dev] Hyades Requirements and Scope post 3.0

Hi everybody

I'd like to collect any ideas about additional requirements and/or scope
for Hyades post 3.0.  This will be crystallized at the face to face
planning meeting around the 18th of May.   There are three ways to make
your contribution - via an individual who is representing your company
at the face to face,  via me, or by communicating to this newsgroup (I
will summarise and bring forward to the discussion).  If you don't know
who will be representing your company at the face to face, I can
(probably) tell you.

The following things are likely to be discussed, but the list is
non-exhaustive

Testing and/or certifying Hyades with Hyades
Abbot and/or alternative approaches to GUI scripting
The choreography layer
RAC developments
Status of sample tools

Mike