Re: [hyades-dev] hyades testing structure

Antony, I have followed up with the rest of the commiters to make sure you get the feedback you need on this important piece of work.

Do you need and org.eclipse.hyades.tests plugin or just a module and project?

Thanks for your time.
Harm Sluiman, STSM,
phone:905-413-4032   fax: 4920
cell: 416-432-9754
mailto:sluiman@xxxxxxxxxx
Admin : Gabrielle Chapman chapmaga@xxxxxxxxxx  Tie: 969-2323

"Antony Miguel" <antony.miguel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: hyades-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/29/2004 06:27 AM

Please respond to
hyades-dev

<hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[hyades-dev] hyades testing structure

I haven't received any comments on the proposed Hyades testing structure I sent out a couple of days ago.  If I don't get any comments by the end of the day (12 noon EST) I'll assume that everyone is ok with it and ask for the "org.eclipse.hyades.tests" plugin to be created.

After this I'll check in the example code I sent round for the two plugins "org.eclipse.hyades.perfmon" and "org.eclipse.hyades.statistical.ui".

thanks

Antony

antony.miguel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top