[hyades-dev] DCE protocol (again)

As a clarification to what I posted yesterday, I would prefer to eliminate the QUERY_AGENT_LIST, QUERY_AGENT_DETAILS, QUERY_PROCESS_LIST, LAUNCH_PROCESS and KILL_PROCESS commands and just have all agent discovery and launching go through my proposed new mechanisms.  In the process, we could hide the fact that agents are being sprung up in outside processes and keep the details of that implementation encapsulated in the DCE.  I just wasn’t sure that would be generally acceptable, as it would require a fair amount of change to existing implementations.

Please let me know what you think of this.

-Andy

Back to the top