[hyades-dev] Input documents for Hyades overview section

Following the proposal sent last week to re-shape the Hyades online documentation content, please find attached to this mail 2 proposed drafts. They obviously need to be edited to fix my horrendous frenglish. So, at this point, please focus your comments and contributions on the content :)

Non-ASQ vendors (middleware/system/network providers) are not adressed in these drafts. It is something that needs to be fixed, but I think we should start the discussion.

Thanks, Serge.

Serge Lucio
Sr. Product Manager, Automated Software Quality
Rational CTO Team
IBM Software Group
Office: +1-781-676-7673
Cell: +1-781-640-8902