Re: [hyades-dev] Data Collection Engine protocol

Andy,

I have heard some intersecting issues raised in other discussions.  I also
feel each and every one of these issues is valid and should be addressed in
turn.  I will work this a bit and hunt down the people who should be
listening ;-)

I suggest we setup a weekly call to start working through these issues.   I
don't think there are any Hyades calls on Wednesdays at 12EST.  So I am
proposing that we claim that slot.

Anyone who is interested in shaping the collection framework should get in
touch with me so that I can ensure they are part of the ongoing discussion.
Announce to follow.

Richard K. Duggan
Problem Determination Enablement
IBM Toronto Laboratory
External: 905-413-2396
Internal: 969-2396

             "Kaylor, Andrew"
             <andrew.kaylor@in
             tel.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  <hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             hyades-dev-admin@                                          cc
             eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [hyades-dev] Data Collection Engine
             03/29/2004 01:28          protocol
             PM

             Please respond to
                hyades-dev

Last week I sent out a proposal regarding an update to the Hyades Data
Collection Engine protocol, hoping to get feedback.  I know many people
have been busy preparing the 1.3 and 3.0M8 releases, but I would like to
get some discussion started on these proposed changes as soon as possible.

Can we restart the weekly Data Collection meeting and put this on the
agenda?

Thanks,
Andy Kaylor
Intel Corporation