[hyades-dev] PLEASE READ smoke test required on 2004032917023 WSWB 3.0 M8 driver

Hi all,

An updated Hyades M8 driver is planned to be dropped soon to the WSWB. In order to do that, Hyades component owners should run a smoke test on their functions and pass back the result.
We plan to have a drop as soon as possible so a quick response is highly appreciated.

Go to this link to pick up the driver http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextools.cgi/~checkout~/hyades-home/downloads/drops/3.0.0_20040330_0946.html

We have been experiencing few problems caused by Eclipse changes on this wswb driver so don't assume that your function works fine if tested on the last M8 candidate driver. Things to look for are missing icons ( based on the new Eclipse UI look, directory structure for icons has been changed and this can impact you when reusing Eclipse icons ), plus some other Eclipse API changes that might affect your code ( ie internal API changes on Runtime Workbench launch configuration )

Thank you,
Valentina Popescu
IBM Toronto Labs,   popescu@xxxxxxxxxx
(905)413-2412         (tie-line  969)