[hyades-dev] Process

Whilst generally things are going well in the project it appears that
some cross-component issues have fallen through the cracks as we built
the V3.0 M8 driver and whilst I am sure that we can get things on track
for the M9 driver, Harm and I had a call to see whether there was any
change to the process which would help things.

As a result of that we have concluded that in the short term, Harm will
re-introduce the original process which we developed for the committer
call: Standing agenda, minutes, matters arising etc. and we have tasked
Rob Sinclair (who works as a project manager for Harm) and Alex Nolan
(who works in a similar role for me) to undertake a review of our
process and bring it back to the planning group for discussion.

Regards,

Mike Norman

Back to the top