[hyades-dev] Hyades Data Collection Engine design change proposal

The attached document describes a proposal to change the protocol used by the Hyades Data Collection Engine, along with a number of specific features that I would like to see added in the process.

I’m sending this out with the hope of stimulating additional input and opening a discussion as to how these changes might be implemented.

If any part of this is unclear, let me know and I’ll provide clarification.

Thanks,

Andy Kaylor

Intel Corporation