Fw: [hyades-dev] error in recorder wizard

An update...I went to the 10:21 3/15 build of hyades 3.0 and got far enough that it got to the message "Launching executor" before it totally hung. So the 10:21 3/15 build gets past the error below. But we still aren't recording.

Suzanne
----- Forwarded by Suzanne Dirkers/Raleigh/IBM on 03/15/2004 02:41 PM -----
Suzanne Dirkers/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: hyades-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/15/2004 09:49 AM

Please respond to
hyades-dev

hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[hyades-dev] error in recorder wizard

Hi,

   Has anyone else run into a problem trying to record in the March 12 5:59 pm build on Hoplite4?  Without trying to do anything special or set up any
development environment, just trying to see if it would run at all, I found I got a new error that pretty much stops Hyades in its tracks when you

try to record:

       The selected wizard could not be started.

       Reason:

          Plug-=in org.eclipse.hyades.execution.record.http was unable to load class org.eclipse.hyades.execution.recorder.http.ui.wizards.HttpRecordLaunchWizard

      Last week I was getting other kinds of problems where you couldn't find the testsuite icon in the TestNavigator view  ( but at least it recorded) and where the Location did not seem to be connected to the Deployment and it wouldn't let you actually run.   I heard these problems were fixed. But now I'm not getting that far.

Suzanne

Back to the top