Re: [hyades-dev] Did Hyades project complete ?

Dear

I try to test hyade using example providing in web site. I run profile JCarModel.class. Then I open Method Invocation view. It does not show anything. Could you tell me how I should to check?

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 7:08 AM
Subject: Re: [hyades-dev] Did Hyades project complete ?

Hello. The project will likely never be complete. It keeps growing ;-)

You should find that almost all described function for the 1.x versions of Hyades work just fine on an eclipse 2.x base. That would include all the trace, profiling, log analysis and testing support.

If you have any questions, the newsgroup would be a good place to ask them. The on-line documentation in the tooling should get you started with most of the function.

Thanks for your time.
Harm Sluiman,

"Surachai Locharoen" <surachai@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: hyades-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/08/2004 06:41 PM

Please respond to
hyades-dev

<hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[hyades-dev] Did  hyade project complete ?

Dear GURU

    I try to run hyade subproject on eclipse 2.11. There are some view that is not work. Any one can list feature about hyade supported.

Thank you

Kan

Back to the top