From: John.Duimovich [mailto:John_Duimovich@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 7:03 PM
To: John.Duimovich
Cc: DaveO; sluiman; khussey; Michael Norman; hudsonr; rjl; sebastien
Subject: Eclipse Tools PMC - subproject leads

To all tools projects leads,

The Tools PMC is looking for feedback on the eclipse new look that was
roled out on the platform recently.

If you have an opinion and want comment, please send me a note or
alternately there is also a lively discussion on some of the newsgroups
and if you post there, let me know so I can coordinate the responses and
determine if there is a concensus the PMC can forward to the platform
team.

Thanks,
John

Back to the top