[hyades-dev] Modifications in the plugin hyades.test.ui

In order to fit some requirements that have been posted in bugzilla, I've prepared some in-depth modifications within the plugin test.ui.

Some classes will be made visible :

BaseEditorExtension & TestSuiteEditorExtension will be moved from test.ui.internal.editor.extension to  test.ui.editor.extension.
SUTsForm, TestCasesForm & TestComponentsForm will be moved from test.ui.internal.editor.form to test.ui.editor.form.
IHyperlinkListener & SelectableFormLabel will be moved from test.ui.internal.editor.form.base to test.ui.editor.form.base.
EditorForm, EditorSection, NamedElementsection, NamedElementsSection & WidgetFactory will be moved from test.ui.internal.editor.form.util to test.ui.editor.form.util.

The classes in the original locations will be left deprecated.  If you get some compiling errors : check after the deprecated.

Please notify me asap if you think these relocations will cause trouble.
Thanks,
/Bertrand

Bertrand Cormier
Automated Software Quality