[hyades-dev] New group

Following some discussions after the face to face about our plan post
3.0, there have been some ongoing discussions around an additional
choreography layer, and given these are only loosely related to the
existing group structure the management group has decided to set up an
additional group known as the Platform Group to address them.  It will
be run by Antony Miguel antony.miguel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, although because he
isn't a committer I will represent it at the weekly committer call.

Attached is the current working document for the group  Antony will set
up the weekly sessions via Webex.  Please come along and participate.

Regards,

Mike Norman,
Hyades Project Lead