[hyades-dev] Cannot connect to secure RAC

Hi,
I am having problems running RAC with security enabled.
The security config that I have provided in serviceconfig.xml is:

<AgentControllerConfiguration activeConfiguration="default" jvm="C:\Program Files\WebSphere\AppServer\java\jre\bin" loggingDetail="LOW" loggingLevel="WARNING" port="10002" securePort="10003" version="5.0.0">
  <Security configuration="default" library="JSSE" provider="com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider" keystoreManager="org.eclipse.hyades.execution.security.KeyStoreManagerImpl" keystore="C:\Girinew.jks" cipherSuites="SSL_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_MD5" clientAuthenticate="FALSE" aclEnabled="TRUE" keystorePassword="********">
     <UserDefinition name="Giri" authenticationType="OS"></UserDefinition>
  </Security>
Is it necessary to include group definitions in the security config for proper working?

After this config is done, the RAC starts running with SSL_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_MD5 appearing on the console, but when I try to profile an app from Eclipse, I get a username and password dialog... In this dialog, after I enter my username and password, I get IWAT0112E error saying my workbench cannot access the secure RAC, and I must disable the security on the RAC to proceed. What is the problem, and how do I set it right? Is it a problem with the RAC config or with Eclipse? A little investigation revealed that getConfigurationElementsFor(pluginId, "JSSEProviders") was returning null, and hence the error message. I have used Java keytool to generate the keystore and the certificates. Please advise,

Thanks,
Giridhar. S

Back to the top