[hyades-dev] Cancelled - Hyades Execution Meeting -Tuesday 2/14

I will be out of the office this Tuesday morning.  I have a few execution related scheduling issues to work off-line, and we'll review next meeting, Tuesday 2/23.  Note that the Edit/Execution APIs have been completed for 1.3 (thanks Andrew and Peter).   If you have any other topics you'd like me to cover for next week's meeting, please let me know.  Or if there are any pressing questions that can't wait until then, please send me email.

Kent

Back to the top