Re: [hyades-dev] Cancelled - Hyades Execution Meeting -Tuesday 2/3

I suppose there will be some guidance coming my way concerning what to do with the Hyades changes I have.
??

Ernest Jessee
IBM Software Group
Rational Software
919-486-3230
eejessee@xxxxxxxxxx

Kent D Siefkes/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: hyades-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/03/2004 08:51 AM

Please respond to
hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Joseph P Toomey/Lexington/IBM@IBMUS, Antony.Miguel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kim Coleman/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS, Victor Havin/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS, msilverstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Stephane Leroy <stephane.leroy@xxxxxxxxxx>, sanjit.singh@xxxxxxx, Todd M Merriweather/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
[hyades-dev] Cancelled - Hyades Execution Meeting -Tuesday 2/3

I don't believe there is any new feature/release information to discuss beyond what we covered last week, and I have a schedule conflict.  I realize I forget to send out meeting notes for last week's meeting.  I'll send them later today.

Kent

Back to the top